Having a solid understanding of your Evanced products is critical for successful implementation to your staff and public. Evanced offers you many ways to help you with information about implementing and using our products and services.
We offer free, live training webinars each week in addition to recordings of all of our webinars. For our customers, that means endless opportunities to learn about their products. Webinars are always free to attend, whether you're new to our products or a long-time customer interested in learning about new features.
Product Manuals ›
View Events and Room Reserve Version 7 training materials and a complete list of product manuals here.
Use these templates to quickly add themes to your Summer Reader pages.
Training Resources Summary ›
Evanced Solutions offers a wide variety of training materials to suit your needs. This summary will tell you about what we offer in brief.
Start Guides & More ›
Use the following tools to assist you in getting started with your Evanced products.
Marketing Ideas ›
Use these tools to help you inform and teach your community about the new services you provide using Evanced products.
Recorded Sessions ›
We offer up to 15 free, live webinars each week. You can find recordings of those webinars here.
Training Schedule ›
Evanced Solutions offers free, unlimited webinars for our customers. View the complete schedule here.
Webinar Login ›
Signed up for a webinar? You can log in here using the information we emailed you upon sign up.
Office: (317) 352-2188
Toll free: (888) 519-5770
Instructions for accessing product demos:
- Scroll down the page to find the program of your choice.
- Each product has links to both patron and staff interfaces.
- Each product also has links for single and multi-branch libraries.
- Click the interface of your choice.
- If logging into the staff interface, enter the password, "lib"
- Use the product just as you would if you owned it.
- Enjoy! Contact us if you need pricing or further information
Room ReservePatron Interface:
Summer ReaderPatron Interface:
- Patron Login View (User Name: todd; Password: lib) Please note that the look, feel, and colors are customizable; all configurable via style sheets.