Simplify Your Summer and Seasonal Reading Programs!
Whether it's time-tested Summer Reader or our new Wandoo Reader software platform,
we've got reading program management tools to fit your specific needs and budget.
Summer Reader empowers libraries to build engaging reading programs that patrons can access from anywhere, anytime. Easy-to-use registration, reading logs, and powerful reporting have made Summer Reader popular with libraries all year long.
- Track and manage registration, participation, prizes, and random drawings, and produce robust reports.
- Participants can also safely access integrated social media and see mediated online book reviews.
- Summer Reader authenticates with most ILS systems.
- CSLP/iREAD templates are also provided for member libraries.
- Easily embed sponsor or advertiser images.
SUBSCRIPTIONS START AT UNDER $700 PER YEAR!*
*Prices determined by library service population size.
Click here to request pricing
New to our summer reading product suite, Wandoo Reader takes reading to the next level with its own engaging story, fun graphics, and true gaming experience that changes from year to year, but it's not just for kids! This powerful reading tracker also includes a simplified, mobile-friendly interface that teens and adults will love.
- Very easy to implement—set up a reading program in about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gamified elements keep young readers engaged—with or without library prizes.
- Experiment with comprehensive and simple-to-export reports.
- Incorporate library activities and events, so participants can log these, when they attend.
- Features a new theme each year—which you choose is up to you!